|
Monday, December 21, 2009, 11:45 PM
IM SO SLEEPY T_____T
I woke up pretty late today. At around 12.45pm :x
Watched Hai Pai Tian Xin after i woke up. Episode 8 is finally out! (: (: (: But i gotta wait till next monday for the next episode. NOOOOOOO ):
Called Celesty out for lunch but she was still sleeping. She only woke up at 3.30pm. Like FINALLY :D I then went to meet her at tiong for thai express! I was craving for it since i woke up :D Had my favourite fire noodles and avocado milkshake. Felt so satisfied after eating (:
Went to school for KE after that. Left school around 10.30pm and cabbed to tiong for mos burger cause clarabel laopo and i were craving for it :D
Gonna drink with Celesty tmr night! Looking forward to it :D Goodnight everyone! (: (: (:
|